Follow SeekFreaks on:
SeekFreaks, we are 1! Happy 1st Birthday, everyone!!
We started a year ago, eager to provide an online place for people to connect over a passion for improving the lives of children with disabilities, and a persistent desire to be excellent. We were quite successful in sharing knowledge. However, we are still learning how to best engage you into the conversation. So here are our plans for the coming year:
- A bigger Facebook, Instagram and Twitter presence
- Friend and follow us so you can check and share our latest posts and SeekFreaks Shout Outs (what’s this?! Read on…)
- We crave more interaction from therapists, from every corner of our practice and our world. Come on…comment, tell us what you are thinking, criticize (professionally, please?), give an insight, ask a question- let’s mix it up, people!
- Shout Outs
- Get the latest related news on rehabilitation and disabilities in a quick update
- We will focus on the upbeat. Your daily caffeine-free pick-me-up, if you will, that reminds us of all the great developments happening in our field, societal progress and why we do what we do.
- If you post something on your FaceBook, Instagram or Twitter accounts that you think deserves a SeekFreaks Shout Out, @mention us so other SF can see them.
- Spotlight on therapists and her/his work from across the US and the world
- Read concise interviews with your colleagues from all corners of the therapy world. Learn from each others’ practice, projects and programs.
- Do you have some work you would like to share with all SeekFreaks? Do you know someone who should share her/his thoughts and experiences? Email us with your suggestions for the SeekFreaks Spotlight and we will get back to you.
- Guest contributor posts from various experts
- As committed lifelong learners, we know we are not the only ones translating evidence into practice. Let’s hear from others share their perspective, expertise and insights!
- If you would like to be a guest contributor, email us! Also, email us if you would like to nominate someone who we all need to hear from, and we will contact them.
Thanks for being a SeekFreak like us during our 1st year. Let’s look forward to more years of being curious, informed and engaged!Follow SeekFreaks on: